Entries are welcome from design consultancies, branding agencies, ad agencies, in-house design teams and brand owners.
Entries can be branding programmes and campaigns that have been commissioned and implemented either nationally or internationally.
- Gain recognition within the industry and beyond for the talents of your team.
- Show your peers a fuller picture of what you can do and demonstrate your point of difference and so enhance your reputation.
- Benefit from the prestige of having the work in print. All shortlisted entries will appear in a special feature in Computer Arts.
- If you are shortlisted, images of your work will be displayed on the CreativeBloq website from September and information about the project will be added after the Awards Ceremony.
Show clients that you have a ‘joined up’ approach to their branding needs.
Celebrate the collaboration between yourself and your client that has resulted in great branding work – a sure way to win repeat orders.
If you are entering a branding programme your entry must demonstrate skill in creating a total brand experience on behalf of the client. It is imperative to show more than one treatment, created or commissioned by your consultancy, of the branding or campaign, each one across a different communication platform.
If you are entering a one-off campaign to enhance or extend the brand please ensure that you demonstrate how the branding was applied to MORE THAN ONE communication platform.
Your entry can comprise work across any of the following communication platforms:
- Advertising - poster / press / outdoor advertising created or commissioned by your team
- Digital media - website / intranet / extranet / email communication / CD / DVD
- Direct marketing - direct mail / direct response advertising / SMS text / email
- Environments - retail / office / hospitality / other environments
- Exhibitions and events - all forms of exhibitions and events
- Literature - all forms of printed material that focus on delivering a brand, corporate or product message (annual reports / promotional brochures / design manuals)
- Merchandise - sales promotion and incentive items that support the brand experience
- Packaging - structural and branded packs for any products relevant to the category
- Point of sale / purchase - branded items that support a campaign
- Publications - magazines / newsletters / books
- Stationery - letterheads / compliments slips / business cards / envelopes displaying the brand
- Other platforms - items that fall beyond the stated examples but clearly demonstrate delivering a brand message through design
The deadline for entries is 5:30pm on 9 June 2017.
Entries beyond that point will only be accepted by prior arrangement with the organisers.
- Entries can only be submitted online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
- Each entry must have its own written submission, which must include details of the design strategy that underpins the branding and explains the brief given (up to 300 words – this can be bullet pointed).
- The launch date of the project must be provided during the online entry process.
- Projects must have been completed in the 12 months to end- June 2017. There is no geographic limitation on where they were designed or where the client is based.
- By submitting your entry you warrant that (i) the entry is wholly original to you and not copied from any other material; (ii) that the entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (iii) you have obtained all necessary licences, permissions and consents in connection with your entry; and (iv) the information you provide in your entry is true, accurate and not misleading.
Yes, you can secure a cheaper price for your projects. The below early bird rates are valid up to and including Tuesday 28 February.
1 entry £175 + VAT per entry
2 - 4 entries £135 + VAT per entry
5+ entries £99 + VAT per entry
From Wednesday 1 March 2017 the rate will be:
- 1 entry £195 + VAT per entry
- 2 – 4 entries £155 + VAT per entry
- 5 + entries £125 + VAT per entry
1. When submitting your entry please ensure that you have read and fulfilled all of the Conditions of Entry. Your entry is also subject to Future’s standard competition rules: www.futureplc.com/competition-rules.
2. Write a submission (up to 300 words – this can be bullet pointed) for each entry that you wish to submit. Please see the categories page for further details about the entry criteria.
3. Please return to the website and go to the ‘Submit an Entry’ page, complete your contact details and click ‘Proceed’.
4. Select your category / first category from the list.
5. Fill in your client contact details. In the section marked 'Credits', please list any consultancies or individuals who have had creative input e.g. architects, photographers, illustrators and designers.
6. Then upload:
- Your written submission (up to 300 words – this can be bullet pointed)
- Digital images to support your entry.
Please ensure that you upload at least three images to represent your project for the judging process and in event material such as the Brand Impact Awards Book, the CreativeBloq website and at the Awards. You will need to show the branding pre and post re-brand and what each individual piece of finished work looked like. Please ensure that the file name clearly indicates the image content. Images must be submitted as an Illustrator EPS or a high resolution JPEG (minimum 300 DPI). The maximum size for file uploads is 60Mb per entry.
NB Any additional images or supporting material should be clearly labelled with your entry number (which you will receive on your confirmation email) and sent to:
Madelene Andersson, Brand Impact Awards 2017, Future Publishing Limited, 1 - 10 Praed Mews, London, W2 1QY.
ENTRANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT PHYSICAL SUPPORTING MATERIAL WHERE POSSIBLE.
7. Once you are on the Entry Summary page please either click ‘Add another Entry’ or ‘Proceed’ to the payment stage.
8. Please note your individual Entry Number/s, which you will receive on your confirmation email, and quote this/these on any future correspondence.