Entries are welcome from design studios, consultancies, branding agencies, ad agencies, in-house design teams and brand owners.
Entries can be branding programmes and branded campaigns that have been commissioned and implemented either nationally or internationally.
- Gain recognition within the industry and beyond for the talents of your team.
- Show your peers a fuller picture of what you can do, enhance your reputation and demonstrate your point of difference.
- Show clients that you have a ‘joined up’ approach to their branding needs.
- Celebrate the collaboration between yourself and your client that has resulted in great branding work – a sure way to win repeat orders.
All shortlisted entries will appear in a special extended feature in Computer Arts.
If you are shortlisted, images of your work will also be displayed on the Creative Bloq website from September, and further information about the project will be added after the awards ceremony.
If you are entering a branding programme, your entry must demonstrate skill in creating a total brand experience on behalf of the client. It is imperative to show more than one treatment, created or commissioned by your consultancy, of the branding or campaign, each one across a different communication platform.
If you are entering a one-off campaign to enhance or extend the brand please ensure that you demonstrate how the branding was applied to multiple communication platforms.
Your entry can comprise work across any of the following communication platforms:
- Advertising - poster / press / outdoor advertising created or commissioned by your team
- Digital media - website / intranet / extranet / email communication / CD / DVD
- Direct marketing - direct mail / direct response advertising / SMS text / email
- Environments - retail / office / hospitality / other environments
- Exhibitions and events - all forms of exhibitions and events
- Literature - all forms of printed material that focus on delivering a brand, corporate or product message (annual reports / promotional brochures / design manuals)
- Merchandise - sales promotion and incentive items that support the brand experience
- Packaging - structural and branded packs for any products relevant to the category
- Point of sale / purchase - branded items that support a campaign
- Publications - magazines / newsletters / books
- Stationery - letterheads / compliments slips / business cards / envelopes displaying the brand
- Other platforms - items that fall beyond the stated examples but clearly demonstrate delivering a brand message through design
The deadline for entries is 5:30pm on 1 June 2018.
Entries beyond that point will only be accepted by prior arrangement with the organisers.
- Entries can only be submitted online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
- Each entry must have its own written submission, which must include details of the design strategy that underpins the branding and explains the brief given (up to 300 words – this can be bullet pointed).
- The launch date of the project must be provided during the online entry process.
- Projects must have been completed in the 12 months to end-of-May 2018. There is no geographic limitation on where they were designed or where the client is based.
- By submitting your entry you warrant that (i) the entry is wholly original to you and not copied from any other material; (ii) that the entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (iii) you have obtained all necessary licences, permissions and consents in connection with your entry; and (iv) the information you provide in your entry is true, accurate and not misleading.
Yes, you can secure a cheaper price for your projects. The below early bird rates are valid up to and including Sunday 18 March.
1 entry £179 + VAT per entry
2 - 4 entries £139 + VAT per entry
5+ entries £105 + VAT per entry
From Monday 19 March the rate will be:
- 1 entry £199 + VAT per entry
- 2 – 4 entries £159 + VAT per entry
- 5 + entries £129 + VAT per entry
1. When submitting your entry please ensure that you have read and fulfilled all of the Conditions of Entry. Your entry is also subject to Future’s standard competition rules: www.futureplc.com/competition-rules.
2. Write a submission (up to 300 words – this can be bullet pointed) for each entry that you wish to submit. Please see the categories page for further details about the entry criteria.
3. Please return to the website and click the ‘Submit an Entry’ button, taking you to the registration page. To start your submission you will need to create an account by clicking the ‘Create an Account’ button.
Complete your contact details and click ‘Create’.
4. Click ‘Create an Entry’, and then select your category / first category from the list.
5. Fill in the project details, including the project summary (up to 300 words - this can be bullet pointed) and launch date. In the section marked 'Credits', please list any third-party agencies or external collaborators who have had creative input e.g. illustrators, type designers, copywriters, photographers, motion designers, architects and so on.
6. Please then attach the appropriate media to your entry using the upload icon shown with your entry:
- Digital images, and videos if applicable, to support your entry.
Please ensure that you upload at least three images (3) to represent your project for the judging process and in event material such as the special Brand Impact Awards edition of Computer Arts, the Creative Bloq website, and at the Awards themselves. If you are submitting a rebrand, you will need to show before and after images to demonstrate the impact of your work. Please ensure that the file name clearly indicates the image content. Images must be submitted as an Illustrator EPS or a high resolution JPEG (minimum 300 DPI). The maximum size for file uploads is 60Mb per entry.
Entries must be anonymous: please remove all agency branding from images if applicable (with the exception of the Self-Branding category)
ENTRANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT PHYSICAL SUPPORTING MATERIAL WHERE POSSIBLE.
NB Any additional images or supporting material should be clearly labelled with your entry number (BI/18/XX00000, included on your entry and in confirmation email) and sent to:
Madelene Andersson, Brand Impact Awards, Future Publishing Limited, 1 - 10 Praed Mews, London, W2 1QY.
Any physical supporting material submitted as part of your project will be available for collection between 9 July - 6 Augusts 2018. Any material not collected by this date will be considered as surplus to your requirements. Please contact the team to arrange collection.
7. Once you are on the Entries Summary page please either click ‘Create an Entry’ to add more, or tick the boxes of the entries you wish to pay for and hit ‘Submit’ to go to the payment stage.
8. Please note your individual Entry Number/s, which you will receive on your confirmation email, and quote this/these on any future correspondence.
Tickets for the event will be on sale from Monday 9 July.
Early-bird tickets price (valid until Sunday 22 July)
Seats: £105 + VAT
Standard ticket price
Seats: £115 + VAT