Designed to celebrate the very best in commercial branding design across all market sectors, the Brand Impact Awards are now open for entries.
If you've created some standout branding in the last 18 months, you're eligible to submit your work to be judged by our stellar panel, who between them have helped develop world-class brands including Coca-Cola, Mars, Tesco, Virgin, Adidas and Selfridges..
To enter the Brand Impact Awards 2015 please read the Entry Information section below, including the How to Enter section and Conditions of Entry, before submitting your entry online.
What makes the Brand Impact Awards unique:
- Branding will be judged according to the market sector it was designed for
- There are two streams: branding programmes and branded campaigns
- Our panel features leading creatives on both agency-side and client-side
- As well as quality, judges are looking for consistency across all touchpoints
- Benefit from the prestige of having the work in print. All shortlisted entries will appear in the Brand Impact Awards Book.
- If you are shortlisted, images of your work will be displayed on the CreativeBloq website from September and information about the project will be added after the Awards Ceremony.
- The Brand Impact Awards Book is sent to top client companies. Inclusion in it will demonstrate that you are more than a ‘logo and literature merchant’ in the branding arena and are capable of delivering winning design within brand guideline constraints.
- Show clients that you have a ‘joined up’ approach to their branding needs.
- Celebrate the collaboration between yourself and your client that has resulted in great branding work – a sure way to win repeat orders.
- Gain recognition within the industry and beyond for the talents of your team.
- Show your peers a fuller picture of what you can do and demonstrate your point of difference and so enhance your reputation.
conditions of entry.
- Entries can only be submitted online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
- Each entry must have its own written submission, which must include details of the design strategy that underpins the branding and explains the brief given (up to 300 words – this can be bullet pointed).
- The launch date of the project must be provided during the online entry process.
- Projects must have been completed between November 2013 and the end of May 2015. There is no geographic limitation on where they were designed or where the client is based.
The deadline for entries is 5:30pm on 18th June.